Solar PV GreenCard Training
Book your training Today
Normal Price: R12,500.00 excl. VAT Per person
Theoretical and Practical Training
Standard Duration for official SAPVIA PV GreenCard Course: 4 days Theoretical + 1 day Practical
- Theoretical and Practical aspects as per SAPVIA Guidelines.
- Basics on how solar works, components, system layouts and installation theory.
- Practical installation day where you mount solar panels on a training roof, including cabling and commissioning.
- On site training if we have an active site nearby during training week.
- Planning and sizing exercises along with real case studies, project management and legal aspects of solar PV.
- Drinks, Snacks and Lunch included.
- Completion certificate will be issued.
- Course material will be supplied.
Requirements: Electrical background or knowledge of basic electricity recommended but not required. Maths skills on matric level and basic understanding of English are recommended to be able to follow the course.
Start Time: Monday 9AM of training week
What to bring with: Basic Calculator
Noltrix Training Centre
Noltrix Training Centre is designed to accommodate up to 12 persons for a full engaging and interactive experience between trainees and the host. Participants work through multiple examples and because of the small group each training session can be adapted so that no person gets left behind. After each day a Q&A session is held to discuss anything related to the day’s topic. We share installation techniques as well as do’s and don’ts from pas experience in the solar industry.